Finding the right influencers and building relationships is hugely important for your brand. It will help you reach a wider audience, target ideal customers, and create more trust between you and your social following.
According to a McKinsey Study, marketing-inspired word-of-mouth generates more than twice the sales of paid advertising and customers have a 37 percent higher retention rate.
1. Influencer Strategy Template: Use this template to build your strategy and influence purchase decisions, rather than chasing retweets and online personalities that have little sway over your audience.
2. Followerwonk (free tool): This tool by Moz makes it easy to find relevant influencers by topic and location on Twitter. It’s a great way to build a list of potential influencers to target.
3. Hootsuite’s Search Streams (free tool): Organize influencers into lists, track what they share, and find the best influencers to partner with.
4. Demographics Pro App for Twitter (free tool): Quickly determine whether the influencer’s audience is right for your brand. You’ll see interesting data such as age, income, location, and profession of followers.
5. TrendSpottr for Instagram app: Find trending topics, hashtags, and powerful Instagram influencers to partner with. Use it to identify useful content and potential content partnerships.
6. Geopiq: Find local Instagram influencers posting in your area (or an area you choose to follow). You can monitor for locations and hashtags, or combine search terms for advanced listening.
7. Google’s URL Builder (free tool): Create unique links for influencers so that you have a simple way to track social media back to revenue.
8. Facebook’s Pixel: Use conversion tracking in Facebook to measure the impact of influencer campaigns and promotions.
9. Right Relevance Pro: Search and share the most relevant content distributed by your target influencers. You can also measure the reach and effectiveness of your outreach.
10. Demografies: Get useful demographic info from your Instagram audience. Discover the age, gender, and language of your biggest fans.
11. Riffle Twitter Insights: Understand the influence of people who engage with your Tweets.