Take Your Content Marketing Efforts to The Next Level
In a recent survey by Smart Insights, content marketing was indicated as the top performer for driving commercial results in 2015.
The following list includes 8 tools :
1. CoSchedule (Content Managing)
this tool is a content managing system, and not only does it let you schedule your upcoming posts, but it has a built-in social media scheduler as well.
2. Venngage (Visual Content/Infographic Creation)
3. Yet Another Mail Merge (Personalized Mail Merge)
4. Klock.work (Idea Generator)
It’s a title and idea generator that can be very useful if you are struggling to come up with content ideas.
5. Sunrise (Calendar)
If you’re ever working on co-marketing efforts with other companies, managing and scheduling meetings and calls becomes crucial.
6. Evernote (Writing)
Evernote is a very user-friendly note-taking app.
7. Trello (Organize Your Ideas)
8. Buzzsumo (Discover Trending Content)
is a great tool to help you discover trending content on the web.