If you’re looking for an effective way to streamline the content curation process, then this one is for you! Whether you are a content marketer or a social media marketer, you know how much time and effort it takes to find, curate, and share valuable content. It’s hard work but it needs to get done because the returns are significant – more followers, more engagement, increased authority, etc.
nders Pink is a content curation platform that lets you set up “briefings” or content stream based on your topics of interest. These Briefings are automatically updated with fresh content every few hours. You can create them using keywords and additional filters so you get the latest content from specific sources, including websites, twitter influencers, or RSS feeds. Your briefings can be private or public, and most importantly – you can set them up for free!
Here’s a quick look at what you can do with this tool:
- Set up custom briefings
- Create teams to collaborate on briefings with your colleagues.
- Take action on content – upvote, comment, and share.
- Easily discover the latest content on any topic.
- Save articles and organize them into folders for later reading.
- Follow topics or public briefings that interest you.