ROI with Influence Marketing
- B2B marketers are experimenting with influencer marketing for Lead generation.
- To keep our budgets and resources growing for more influencer marketing, we need to drive ROI from those programs.
Find ROI Opportunities
- Content repurposing not only helps you get more mileage out of your content, it will help drive additional amplification to your core assets, creating the opportunity for ROI.
- Interactive Content: Interactive content is intrinsically more engaging. If the visitor has to act in order to consume the content, they are already activated to take the next steps to share, click or download.
Start with Best Practices for Measurement
Take ROI it to the Next Level
- Research the market, who are your influences?
- Develop a Strategy
- Identify, qualify and recruit
- Measure & optimize
- Start with employees, client and build community
- Invite co-creation, Scale what works
Who are micro-influencers?
- Micro-influencers usually have audiences of between 10,000 and 100,000 people and regularly engage with their audience members via their content.
- There are micro-influencers who produce travel blogs, others who show off the latest fashion trends, and still others who just take great photos of food.
- In the last decade or so, search engine optimization was the name of the game.
What are the different types of influencers you can work with?
- When you want to work with influencers, your digital marketing team has to understand a couple of key points. First of all, the type of content micro-influencers create is going to differ depending on what digital channel they use.
- If you have a micro-influencer who mainly focuses on Instagram for example, they will use photos as their main medium. YouTube influencers will obviously use video.
- Bloggers will typically produce written content with images. The influencer’s primary channel will determine what kind of content they develop around your brand.
- In addition to the cost consideration, micro-influencers often have a more intimate connection with their “smaller” following than macro influencers.