To make sure your published content is always at its best, consider these points.
- Align your content with specific sub-goals.
- Target specific elements of your audience.
- Optimize for one or two keyword search phrases.
- Link to additional content, both on and off of your site.
- Ensure your headline is as magnetic as possible.
- Integrate corporate branding.
- Communicate in a voice that’s consistent with your other content.
- Include an image (preferably a photograph).
- Format content to facilitate readability.
- Skip the foul language.
- Review your copy for grammatical and spelling mistakes.
- Incorporate a call to action.
- Engage readers.
When it comes to content creation in today’s connected social media world, writing requires more than great, compelling content. And if you see your content as a place to advertise for generating traffic, leads and sales, use as compelling “Calls to Action.”
Read more: Content Marketing Checklist: 13 Things You Must Do Before You Publish Content