While searching for ways to increase my social media influence, we found a new idea for growing social with Empire Avenue, a social media game where you play with virtual money and influence.
- By linking your social media profiles to the account you can increase your influence.
- This is linked to your “share price” and other factors.
- Although playing the game can be fun in itself, it can build you a broader social audience.
- Including more Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
How do you do this? Through missions.
At the heart of Empire Avenue are missions. Actually the contents of the mission are up to you. There are no real limits to what you can ask people to accomplish for you. You just have to be reasonable, and pay an appropriate price. Here are some examples of basic missions:
- like my facebook page
- comment on my latest blog post
- thumbs up my YouTube video
In the beginning you can’t post missions, only complete other people’s.
- The change occurs when your share price reaches a certain threshold, which I believe is 30.
- For a small price ($5 via Paypal) you can purchase this as an upgrade.
The game can be complex, so just stick with missions and get your missions completed for a reasonable price.
Via How to increase your social media influence
- We are Empire Avenue (empireavenue.com)
- Announcing the next phase of Empire Avenue! (empireavenue.com)
- Empire Avenue, Situational Ethics & Community Moderation (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)