A list of the favorite Influencer Marketing tools used by Industry Leading Experts
Over 40 experts reveal the best Influencer Marketing tools to build and manage a campaign, an expert roundup of the top most Influencer’s in the Industry.
Buzzsumo is among the most popular tools and is used to identify influencers in a niche or category.
Ways to use BuzzSumo:
- Sort results by their reply ratio and average retweets, plus highest domain authority if they have a website
- View the recent links they shared so you get a sense of what interests them
- Use the advanced search function similar to how you would in Google
- Click the ‘View Links Shared’ button to see the influencer’s most popular shared content
Buzzsumo can do many things, like surface highly-shared content, but in regards to influencers, it can help you search any topic area (Google keyword phrase) for influencers to discover the most influential people by niche. You can choose to narrow your search results by bloggers, journalists, companies or regular people.
- Then you can save and organize these influencers into any number of outreach lists. They have another feature to help you build an audience of Twitter users who’ve shared content from your domain, which you can then use for targeting in a Twitter ad campaign, if you want to stay visible to people who’ve already been influential for you- these people have retweeted once, so they’re much more likely to again than any other random person, which makes that ad money well-spent.
- This latter helps you reach both medium and lower-degree influencers. The influencers with the most power are the hardest for companies to enlist and influence themselves, so it’s very important to also have a plan for accessing and working with medium and lower-power influencers.
- It also sheds light on quite a few things including domain authority and several metrics regarding influence on Twitter.
Buzzsumo is easy to use, straightforward, and saves time, for example visit https://app.buzzsumo.com/research/most-shared to find the most shared content for a keyword phrase.
See the complete list of recommendations at https://shanebarker.com/blog/influencer-marketing-industry-expert-roundup/