A landing page is a webpage made to convert visitors to customers by a specific marketing campaign. Landing Pages increase the conversion rates of campaigns run in online medians like: Display networks, Social Media, Content Marketing and Email Marketing
Top 12 Landing Page Benefits
- Customization Landing Pages allows you emphasize different aspects of your offer to targeted audience segments.
- Focus Simplify navigation to guide visitors to a desired response.
- Efficiency Use more efficient language on Landing Pages with a clear call to action.
- Branding Use a noticeable and easy to remember domain to communicates the name of the product or its benefits.
- Control Use tools to manage campaigns and Landing Pages that integrate into your workflow and CRM with an API hub like Zapier.
- Focus on Keywords Multiply the presence of your company in the search results with keyword specific domains.
- Agility You create Landing Page A/B tests to gauge effectiveness and incrementally improve results over time.
- Flexible Continuously improve landing pages based on the results of A/B tests.
- ROI The ROI of your campaign increases with conversion rate.
- Cost building a landing page it is a low cost simple task today and it is easy to justify the cost
- Personalization Adapt marketing campaigns for a specific products, promotions or services.
- Lead Generation Ask for more information over time to personalize future content and promotions.